Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot

It's freakin' hot here, kids. Now, I'm sure it's at least as hot, if not even hotter, in other places right now but the simple fact is that I don't live there. I live here. And it's freakin' hot here, kids. I can be bouncing off the walls at work, but by the time I walk two blocks to get home after work, I am sapped of all energy and have to take a nap. It's bizarre. Today I didn't even mean to take a nap. I just lay down in front of the fan to cool off and woke up and hour later. Now I'm all groggy and fuzzy and all I really want to do is go back to bed. This weather makes me feel like a total loser. Yes! That's right! It's the weather's fault! But for the weather, I would rock.

My niece sent me a link to this blog. I've read it from the beginning and I think it's fake. What do you think?

UPDATE: I knew it. Totally fake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So why is it that we have both experienced this "late night run to the Wal for a plunger" experience? Is it because neither of us plan ahead for plunging emergencies due to lack of foresight? Or do we live in a fantasy land where this type of emergency isn't going to happen? Or perhaps, we are both just super neat-freaks who can't stand to have a used plunger, regardless of how well it has been sanitized with bleach, to be in our home, and therefore throw them away after use? Yeah, neat-freaks, you betcha!