Sunday, July 02, 2006

A day late...

I had planned to do this yesterday. Really I did. See, Saturdays are notoriously slow here in blogland, so Sandy came up with this idea: Saturday Sky. Folks just post a picture of the sky each Saturday, and then we can go around and look at what the sky is doing all over the place. Okay, so it's not earth-shattering, but it's kinda neat. And you know me, I'm always afraid I don't have anything to say. Once in a while I'll let the sky do my talking for me.

So, you're noticing, it's actually Sunday. Yes, well. I had to go into work yesterday then the M-i-L announced a family picnic in the afternoon (95 degrees F and screaming children -- woot!) and the day just got away from me. So my premiere Saturday Sky is a Sunday Sky. I imagine we'll all live.

Here's my sky! It's a beaut today!

No comments: