Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hat-ztravaganza continues - no end in sight

So, I love making hats. For right now. I'm sure the day will come when I never want to make another, but for now we'll just go with it, hmmm?

This hat employs the greatest technique ever!!! Joining colors is a pain in the neck because of all the loose end weaving and tension keeping. But no more!!! I've found a method of weaving in the ends as you go! It's da bomb!

This is an early graduation gift for Jon, another undergraduate in the lab. I'm so generous with the young people. Especially when they ooh and ahh and shizz.



Yes, it's a redux of the Quaker Ribbed Hat I made earlier. What can I say, he liked it when he saw mine!

Off to a movie and potluck! Ta!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Very cute hat. Good job with it. Weaving the ends in as you go is such a headache saver!