Saturday, May 24, 2008

Marquette in bloom

It has been sunny and spring-like this week and I have loved every minute of it. The world has greened up and the flowers are out in force! It's too beautiful for words, so I won't use any more. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


Pretty tulips welcome you to Marquette by the library.


The engineering building peeks out over trees in bloom.


These trees are right in front of the building my lab is in. They smell fabulous.


This view of the Pere Marquette statue in front of St. Joan of Arc chapel is always particularly lovely.


The library peeks out over another gorgeous blooming tree.

It's easy to get into a good mood when you walk around in the midst of all this. :)

_____

5 comments:

jmk said...

It really is lovely. I wanna hug those trees! I think I'd find it very hard to be working inside with all that loveliness singing outside.

Becky G said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

That looks like a pretty campus, as well.

Becky G said...

P.S. You're tagged!

YarnThrower said...

Thank you for sharing the photos of one of my favorite cities! I've never walked around Marquette's campus, though you show that it is very beautiful! (The only image of it I've really had over the years is one I got driving by it on I94, which clearly doesn't do it justice!.)

I hope this finds you well, though know it finds you quite busy. Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!