Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day and MeMe

Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone has a nice holiday and yet takes a moment to remember the real reason we have this day off. I am sad that I am too far away to decorate the graves of my ancestors, but I trust that, wherever they are, they understand and forgive me.

On a lighter note, I was tagged by Becky for a fun little meme. The rules are: You must answer the following questions using only pictures or graphics. NO WORDS ALLOWED!!!

1. What is your current relationship status?


2. What is your current mood?


3. What is your favorite band/singer?


4. What is your favorite movie?




5. What kind of pets do you have?


6. Where do you live?


7. Where do you work?


8. Who do you look like?


9. What do you drive?


10. What did you do on Saturday?




11. What did you do on Sunday?



12. What is your favorite network TV Show?


13. Describe Yourself.


14. What is your favorite candy?



If you read this, consider yourself tagged!!

_____

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Love your answers, especially what pets you have!

Anonymous said...

HIL--ARIOUS!!!

Luv ya!
Becca :o)

DawnK said...

Great answers! It was fun looking at your answers! I can't remember the last time I was at the Grand Avenue Mall! We're going to see Body Worlds on Saturday, at the museum.