Friday, June 29, 2007

Sorry, no content today, too busy looking to the future


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

2 comments:

jmk said...

Aw, you beat me to it. I spotted this on someone else's blog about 2-3 weeks ago. I've got the html all saved to post on my blog but haven't got around to it yet. Oh well, I'll wait a respectful amount of time and then post mine. ;-)

Melissa said...

I am "The Moon", thank the goddess I'm not the Walrus!!!!!!