Sunday, February 07, 2010

Punch Tow Truck!

We were on our way home from work and stopped at a red light. All of a sudden Gator punched me in the arm. As this is actually not usual behavior from my beloved, I said something along the lines of, "Hey! What the -- ??"

"Slug Rooter," he said nonchalantly.

"What????"

He pointed out the front window to a van approaching the intersection. "Slug Rooter."

Sure enough, there was a van just like this crossing in front of us.


I just didn't realize you get to make up new Slug Bug variations on the fly.

Now I know.

2 comments:

jmk said...

Ah, brings back memories. My brother and I nearly killed each other with Punch Buggy when we were kids. Double Punch Buggy if it was orange, of course. Hardly any VW Bugs around anymore, sadly (the awful new "Fisher Price" lookalike doesn't count as a Bug, IMO).

Anonymous Mom said...

Dont forget Cadillac *wack*