Wednesday, November 03, 2010

In other news...

...I spent the day Saturday at a conference and presented a poster (read: giant brochure) for our core facility. It was very sciencey.


...I've finally completed all the blocks for the big ol' stashbustin' afghan and have started piecing! I think that some of you probably are cringing at the thought of piecing a sofa-full of afghan blocks, but I actually enjoy the process quite a lot. I have four strips so far, and I think it's wildly colorful and cool.


...I am very tired this evening and am seriously considering going to bed at 8:00. I've already fallen asleep in my chair once this evening. It is my Papa's chair, though, so that seems apt.

Good night!
_____

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Yes, I would be one of those cringing. My blankie is picked up stitches. No sewing for me.

It's barely past 8:30, and I'm wishing I could go to bed now.

Becky G said...

See, I'm so tired, I forgot to say that you're doing a beautiful job on the blanket.

The sciency thing is way beyond me, though.

YarnThrower said...

Wow, your outfit even matches your poster! Yuck on the sewing of the blocks together but so glad you enjoy that. What fun it is with all of the randomy colors!