Thursday, November 01, 2007

That was Halloween?

Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween. I stayed home, read a book and talked to Gator on the phone. I didn't really want to do anything else, but it seemed so weird that I wasn't doing something else. It was nice, quiet, and I was asleep by 10:30. I like sleeping, so this was totally acceptable.

Hi! I'm old and boring! Wanna party?

I actually meant to share this with you guys yesterday. It's my new favorite Halloween song. (This implies that I had an old favorite Halloween song, which isn't the case, really. Though I suppose I never really get tired of the theme from The Munsters.) If you follow the link above and then click on the link that says "Re Your Brains", you can extend the Halloween spirit by one more day. I think it's funny as all get-out. Office Space meets Dawn of the Dead. Lurve!

Okay, I'm burrowing back into my hole now. I'm preparing a big seminar presentation and house/kid sitting for one of my professors this weekend. Give me strength.

_____

6 comments:

YarnThrower said...

If you think YOU are old and boring, just wait until you get to be MY age... Strength to you this weekend as you watch home/kid! :-) Hopefully it will be a nice change of scenery for you...

Melissa said...

Awesome song!!! Happy engagement anniversary a day late...well, 2 by the time you read this.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant song! The protagonist sounds like he could be a professional speechwriter for, well, many creepy politicians who shall remain nameless.

Dorothy said...

I hope you have a smooth weekend! Much strength and patience. Patience being key.

You party like I do!

Molly Bee said...

Hey Sus! Have I got the scarf for you! Check out my blog (www.mollybeesattic.blogspot.com). It's a scarfigator!

Molly Bee said...

Have at it!!!
http://www.morehousefarm.com/KnittingKits/Scarves/Alligator/