Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FO? You don't say!

We're just about to head off for my hometown for Thanksgiving, so this is just a wee update.  Much crochet has been had in the land of Sus and the lowliest of my WIPs last Wednesday is now an FO!  w00t!


Yes, I know it's a dreaded tissue box cover. But it's a gingerbread house. I think these are ssssooooooooo freakin' cute! And cute things are always good, forever and ever, amen! The construction is kind of a pain at times, but I think it's so worth it. I stayed up way too late last night finishing it, but I'm giving it away this weekend, so you see how it is. We all know how completely awesome I am at waiting until the last minute for virtually everything in the world, ever! Yes, there's at least one thing I totally rock at!

Now we're off for a four hour drive through gray and rainy weather, but at least it's not supposed to freeze. Safe travels to anyone else who's on the road today!

3 comments:

Becky G said...

It IS cute! Call me weird, but I like tissue box covers. I had one around here somewhere, but I seem to have misplaced it.

YarnThrower said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE the tissue box cover!! Very charming with the gingerbread house decor and all...

jmk said...

That's adorable! Is that a chocolate chip cookie for a doorstep? Sweet! Are you sure you can give it away??