Friday, September 01, 2006

End of First Week report

Well, I've learned two incredibly valuable things so far about Marquette University.


Suffice it to say that financial aid got me into a huge mess and the biology department faculty and staff, through great time, effort and compassion, got me out of it. This problem has taken a lot of my brain (and foot!) power this week and has left me a little distracted. Nothing like a relatively worry-free three-day weekend as a reward for overcoming a giant stress-o-rama.

Not like I don't still have a ton of stuff to read, but...

Lastly, in tribute to the fact that, barring unfavorable weather conditions, I will be going sailing on Lake Michigan on Monday, I decided I just might need this:

My pirate name is:

Iron Prudentilla Vane



  A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

Ahoy, Matey! Arrr!

No comments: