Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Feel better, Sweetie!

Hey! Wanna hear about gene silencing in bread mold? Lead cleavage in tRNA? The FANTOM III mouse cDNA database? Alternative splicing of RNA? No? Well, now you know why I'm so quiet lately -- that's all I've got.

In far more important news, my boy has the flu! And still with the broken foot! I wish so much that I could be with you right now, Punkin! ::smoochies::

So, since I can't be there to be cute for you, I'll post super cute pictures and maybe they'll make you feel warm and fuzzy inside (and not just because you have a fever).
Kitty food!

Kitten = Cute! Pile o' kittens = ZOMG IT'S SO CUTE!

Puppy = cute! Bag o' puppies = ZOMG IT'S SO CUTE!

Cuddly baby!

Dude! Being so galdarn cute wears me out!

What?!? We're not doin' nothin' but bein' cute!!!

Applause! I'm so cute!

All pictures courtesy of Cute Overload.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That totally was "cute overload", but I needed it too. Thanks Scuzzy!