Monday, February 05, 2007

Still not chatty

I rooted for the Colts last night, but I really would have been pleased had either team won. I enjoyed the whole game. I knitted a hot pink dishcloth and ate way too many empty carbohydrates. All in all, a success, I'd say.

I'm pretty proud that I've stayed on top of the whole Snowflake Monday thing. Last year I fell off, but I really don't want to this year. I know I may have some huge test or project that makes me miss, but I want to stay on course even if I skip one or two. It's so nice to have all those snowflakes at the end of the year.


I don't really love this pattern -- it's kind of chunky or something -- but I'm trying to complete the patterns in Leisure Arts' 99 Snowflakes in order unless I really hate them (and they're over 2 1/2" in dia. and not 3D). And this one is just kinda eh. This is number 20. 21 is better. You'll like 21.

I have a big presentation this Friday, so you'll hear little from me until after that. Have a great week!

___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too on the game and the carbs. The snowflake looks good! I had to laugh about the 99 snowflake book. I had the same feelings last year about the "eh" ones, the too big ones and the 3-D! lol

jmk said...

Glad to hear you're keeping up with the SF's this year. Quite a few have fallen by the wayside, LOL. I am trying to make 2 a week - I didn't manage it this Monday but I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up sometime during week.

I'm not thrilled with the flakes I made last week either. They just don't *do* anything for me. So this week I made one of my favourites again to make up for it. ;-)