Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patrick Sky

I couldn't sleep last night and finally gave up at 3 am and got up. I remembered that Hegarty's was going to open at 6 am for St. Patrick's day, so when I went down to take my Saturday Sky photo, I popped my head in to see if anyone actually showed up that early. Oh my. Yep, people were there, drinnking green beer or Irish coffee and eating green eggs and ham. Too early for me, kids. But I took my sky photo just as the sun was breaking over the skyline:



It promises to be a bright, if chilly, day for the St. Patrick's day festivities.

I don't have anything in particular to do this weekend. I'm thrilled beyond belief. I'm sure I'll need to nap since I didn't sleep last night, but otherwise I can do whatever I want. That will involve handwork, I assure you. Also, maybe some cleaning and working out.

Maybe.

_____

No comments: