Having said that, I'm totally excited that I have passed an important blogging milestone! I've been tagged! For a meme! By Becky, someone I've never met in Real Life (this is an important component)! w00t! This is cool! I feel like a real blogger!
It may be that I'm attaching too much significance to this. I'm blissfully ignoring that possibility.
Those tagged must list 7 random facts about themselves. They also need to write in their blogs the rules of the game, which are pretty simple--you list your 7 facts, then list 7 people you are tagging. Then you leave them comments letting them know they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 random facts:
- I am a huge Star Wars fan from way back. In fact, I used to admin FanfiX: The Star Wars Fanfiction Library (now archived).
- I hate avocados. I think they taste like snot. Firm, pasty snot.
- Though I do many forms of handwork, I do not quilt. However, whenever I can't calm my mind enough to sleep, I think about designing quilt tops until I fall asleep.
- For seven years, I managed and owned my father's business -- a western wear store. I will never work retail again.
- I have no children, no pets and no houseplants. I briefly considered to getting a fish, but I doubt I could effectively care for it and I would be devastated if (when) it died. So I haven't gotten one.
- I used to teach swimming lessons and I really miss it. Almost every summer I think I should get my certification back, but then I think that I should wait until I'm less busy. Now, contractually, I can't take on an extracurricular commitment like that, so I'm out of luck for a few more years.
- I really like to be alone. Gator is the only person I can be with and it's as good as being alone. I realize that sounds really weird but, trust me, it's really good.
There. Those are my seven facts. The seven people I am tagging are:
Wow! I feel so accomplished in the blogging realm! I have been tagged and have, in turn, tagged. I feel like I should get a lapel pin or something.
I was tagged too...
Have a great day sue
A lapel pin sounds like a great idea. An official "I've been tagged" pin to show off this important milestone in our lives.
I feel the same way. I've been blogging for a year and a half, and this is the first time I've ever been tagged by name.
Holy commitment cow! I feel honored, yet a little annoyed, as this means that I need to do some serious blogging in order to live up to such an act as being tagged. Thanks Sus!
I like being alone too, not that I'm anti-social or anything but I always have something that I want to do. However, I do like avocados, LOL! BTW, I'm a big Star Trek fan!
Here's another milestone for you: You won my contest!
Post a Comment