Thursday, August 24, 2006

Progress

This week has been busy but, strangely, kinda boring. A lot of listening to people, mostly. Which is fine, but I totally wish I could bring some crochet to do while they're talking. Alas, that would probably be considered bad form.

So the Picasso has been slow going. There's progress, however. I've completed all three strips for the front and have even edged one of them.



I've also made progress in identifying and procuring some fine local brews (aside from the big names you know). Yummy!

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Picasso is going to be beautiful! Size 10 thread?

Sus said...

Size 10 thread and resistance to the urge to have the colors match too much -- it looks better the higher the contrast. I will totally break this rule in future. Oh well.